4 STEPS TO GET VIETNAM VISA ON ARRIVAL
Number of visa
Type of visa
Purpose of visit
Kind of service : (single – exit and enter one time) or (multiple – exit and enter Vietnam more than one time) (during your chosen time).
Date of arrival
Port of arrival: Noi Bai airport (Hanoi), Tan Son Nhat airport (Ho Chi Minh City) or Danang airport or other international airports in Vietnam (to pick up your visa).
Full name (as in passport)
Passport number (Valid at least six months)
Passport Expiration Date
Date of birth
Rush services: Urgent (2 – 24 hours to process your visa approval letter) or Normal (2 working days to process visa approval letter).
STEP 3: Get Vietnam visa approval letter and prepare for getting visa stamped on arrival After 1 working day (urgent service) or 5 working days (normal one), YOU WILL: • Get visa approval letter via email (attached with entry and exit form)
• Print out the letter and the entry and exit form
• Fill out the entry and exit form
• Prepare 2 passport sized photos and an amount of USD for stamping fee ($45 for single entry; $65 for multiple entry visa less than 1 month and $95 for multiple entry visa more than 1 month)
• Put all above mentioned things along with your passport in a package, then show them to Immigration officer at Vietnam arrival airport.
STEP 4: Get your visa stamped (glued stamp on your passport) Upon arrival to Vietnam International Airport (Hai Phong, Hanoi, Hue, Da Nang, Nha Trang, Ho Chi Minh, Phu Quoc), you present all things in the prepared package (passport, visa approval letter, 2 passport sized photos, the exit and entry form and stamping fee) to the Immigration officer to get your visa stamped.
(We offer Assistant Service (Fee $25) to save your time waiting in a queue at immigration checkpoint at Vietnam Airports. Our staff will take care of every procedure right upon your arrival until your acquirement of stamped Vietnam visa.)
Note: Stamp fee is paid directly at airport but not our service fee. Please remember to bring along 2 photos. Following is the list of regulations regarding passport-style photographs:
– Photographs must be 2×2 inches in size, identical, taken within the past six months.
– The image size from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head should be between 1 inch and 13/8 inches.
– The photographs may be in color or black and white.
– They must be full face, front view with a plain white or off-white background.
– Photographs should be taken in normal street attire, without a hat or headgear that obscures the hair or hairline.
– Uniforms should be worn in photographs with the exception of religious attire which is worn daily.
– If prescription glasses, a hearing device, wig or similar articles are normally and consistently worn,they should be worn when the picture is taken.
– Dark glasses or nonprescription glasses with tinted lenses are not acceptable unless required for medical reasons. A medical certificate may be required to support the wearing of such glasses in the photographs.